Funky Pattern combo



Somehow it worked....I dont know what i was thinking, but i just went with the flow and i think it didn't turn out too bad. It was very funky putting black and cream polka dot ribbon on green and blue plaid...i brought it all together with black accents.



Feel free to go to my blog and leave me a comment and let me know you like my stuff...everyone needs the love every now and then...

Prism Cardstock
Stamp - CTMH black eye chickadee (dots days), hero Arts - friends
Brads - Creative Impressions
Prima flowers
ribbon - Creative Impressions

Comments

judy anderson said…
I like it. And you have all my love, girl.
Jose said…
gorgeous card, love the textures
Lois Michael said…
I am a lucky one....I have an original & pictures just don't do it justice. Thanks Jenn
Debbee said…
Jenn. I forgot to tell you earlier, I recieved the card and the pictures on the sight don't do it justice..

Thank you so much...

your friend.. Debbee

Popular Posts