"Perty" Girl

I found this image on the web and HAD to buy her.  She is so sweet!!!  Okay, she is more then sweet...I fell in love with this image and it was so great to color.  I know I will color her again!  I even colored the flowers with Copic markers to match.  How fun is that?!  I saw that this company was having a guest spot Design team call....Are you serious?  I had to try!  You can go HERE to see more of the wonderful images and get some inspiration.  I do not own many of the images..but that is soon to change as I have an order on its way.  Lucky me!




Copics - YR61, YR02, YR00, E11, E08, E31, E33, E47, G99, YG63, G21, E50, E51, E00, W1, W5, W7, R46, R20

Comments

Meow said…
Totally precious!
Absolutely sweet! You are one talented lady!
Maria Therese said…
Oh gorgeous coloring Jenifer, although to enter the Simply Sassy gdt you must use the Simply Sassy stamps http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=47_118
Renkata said…
ohh in my favorite colours combo!
FAB!!!!

Popular Posts