Green with Envy

Okay its Challenge time over of DustinPikes blog.  Its a color theme and as I was out of it, I had to cheat a bit...take an image, color it up, and put it on a card that was already made...that is what happens when one is not up to par.  :)  I am getting better by the day and wish my equilibrium would return so I can play.  Ears are not something to mess with...and you say "what did you say", "I can't hear you"..ha ha

It has given me time to crunch numbers for my upcoming retreat.  Just waiting to sign papers for the Marriott in Chandler and then its finalized and the emails with info on the Copic Retreat will be flooding out.  I have had a tremendous response with people wanting information.  This is going to be amazing!!  If you have emailed me for more information to jennifer@doveartstudios.com you will get the information 24 hours in advance before it goes public as space is limited.  See you at the retreat!

Now back to shades of green.  I colored Dustin's little opossum.  I used W1 W3 W5 W7 and YG63 YG67 YG01 and E42 E31 E35 E57


Don't forget you get Pike's Points just for entering.  You can get your images to color for free on his blog or buy something nifty from his website HERE

Comments

Elissa said…
Feel better soon! Ear infections are horrible.
Jen said…
soo adorable!
Gramma said…
Woo hoo! on retreat progress...

Your opossum is just too cute!

Hope you're feeling better very soon! Lots of sinus/ear stuff going around this year.

Hugz,
Gramma
Jan Garber said…
Just returned from a few days in Tucson so had to catch up on my blog reading. Hope you are feeling better! Take care, my friend.
Lee Mae said…
I love that opossum! I espcially like how the branch reaches out over the square and the polka dot ribbon. I think that is a Spellbinders die behind the image - I really like how that looks too!

Popular Posts