Not Only Published, but...

Now Copic Online Class!

I have been blessed to not only have been published (Copic Color Guide's level 2 - Nature and level 3 - People), but now I am out as an online teacher through Annies Online Classes.


For all those waiting...and waiting you can take a class though Annie's online classes (Annie's Publishing).  The link to download is up  in the blogs right top corner, if you would like your very own downloadable (to keep forever) class, along with images (from Stampendous, Talkabout Impressions, Make It Crafty, DoodleDragon Studios, and Crafters Companion) to color along with me.  This class will take you through the basics and a bunch of different, fun techniques.
 Some Fun images to play with.  Different techniques to try and you just might learn something you don't already know yet!











Comments

Jane said…
Congratulations Jenn
Hugs
Jane
Woo hoo! You are amazing!
Regina said…
Congratulations Jenn!! I found your blog last week and I have to follow you. You are such an inspiration and so talented. Your coloring is absolutely amazing.

I live in Belo Horizonte (Brasil) and there´s no certified teacher here and all we can do is to learn by ourselves.

Have a marvellous week!

Regina
Gramma said…
Hooray Jenn! Your "on camera" persona is so delightful. I am seriously thinking about getting this tutorial.
Hugz,
Gramma
PS: Get back to work!
Debbie Olson said…
So happy for you, Jennifer! You are fabulous for Annie's!
Jacky said…
Jenn I'm so excited for you! Even though I took the book classes, I will buy this to have on demand to refer to. Thank you, thank you!!
Barb Thompson said…
Congrats Jenn!! You are soooo talented!! I'm glad I know you and I need to come this month and take a class!! I think I will take this one as well!! Keep coloring!!
Larissa Heskett said…
Awesome!, I am a huge fan and am new to copics!! Ican't wait to take the class and learn to color!! Yeah!! Congrats on all you've achieved!! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend!! :)

Popular Posts