Peach, Plum or Apricot, You Decide!

I couldnt decide if I wanted to do plums or peaches or apricots so I did a apricot, but my BFF Rhea made plums of which I think are so amazing.  Be sure and check her plums out HERE.

I do love how they turned out as they feel very summery.  

Card Directions

top layer - Color apricots (plums, peaches) using favorite medium.  Cut image down to 3 x 4 1/2.  layer onto 3 1/8 x 4 5/8 peach card stock and then onto 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 mint card stock.  Pop up onto pattern paper (wood looking).  Place two brads through pattern paper on bottom left side as shown in picture.  Wrap right edge of image with ribbon as shown and tie a bow.

Bottom Layer - Cut our a plaid pattern paper 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and layer onto 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 orange card stock and then onto 5 7/8 x 5 7/8 peach card stock.  Place down onto a kraft paper 6 x 6 card base (tent fold).  

Assembly - Place wood paper layers onto card base layers using pop up foam tap for dimension.  

Sentiment - Emboss using white embossing powder onto a strip of wood pattern paper and place over all layers as shown in picture.


Comments

Gramma said…
Sorry kid... those are definitely Plums." Around here they're purple, but I think I've heard of the yellow ones.
Great coloring in spite of whatever color they should be...
Hugz,
Gramma
Beautiful! Makes me want to take a big juicy bite! TFS!
I looooove it! It's so cool to see the same Stamp in two different 'lives', yours in appricot and Rhea's in plum. Gorgeous colouring!
Lisa Minckler said…
Even if the jury is still out on this fruit, I'd definitely add it to a fruit salad! The coloring is beautiful and I really really like how you did the wood grain. Gorgeous card!!

Popular Posts