I Wuv U!

Yesterday while waiting for resin to dry I got to do a bit of playing.  I played around with creative color placement on Lydie's face, adding a nose, eyes, and mouth.  I read through Forgotten Scraps amazing tutorial and everything just clicked!  I am very grateful when people share their talents with others as a way to improve peoples abilities. 

A true artist creates for the pleasure of others, and shares their knowledge to help others with what they create!  - Jenn Dove



You can find this wonderful (and generous) tutorial HERE
and the original image of Lydie HERE

Copic Colors:
Hair E70 E25 E27 E79
Skin E50 E51 E21 E11 E23
eyes E45 E97
Lips E93 RV42 RV95
Shirt RV34 RV17 RV19
Pants E24 E46 E59
Shoes C3 C5 C7 C9 100

I did toss this little card into the LMMS Challenge "framed"  I don't know if it will fly using a mat as a frame but what the heck...worth a try :)

Comments

Sharman said…
This is amazing. Excellent job Jennifer..
Jo said…
Oh my word! what an awesome card this is! the face you've added is perfect, lydie has been brought to life, great card!
Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet.
Jo xx
Faye Wynn-Jones said…
Fab-u-lush. Nuff said :)
Did I mention I also love her black boots? My daughter is going crazy over them. LOL. Thanks for being part of my year and Happy New Year! :D

Popular Posts