Baby Dragon...in Blue?

I had to do it...and I LOVED it too!!  Make It Crafty has the new challenge up and I was itching to color so I jumped right in. Turquoise and Purple is the easy challenge...and the hard challenge is to color on paper other then white.  Well I had already printed on white, so I am playing with the easy challenge.  You too can get the info and join the fun HERE.  I KNOW you want to know where I get the adorable image right?  This isn't the only one either..go HERE  for the baby dragon but don't forget to look around and see all the new yummy from Make It Crafty.



Dragon is colored with B01, 02, 16, 18 and a little BV04 splattered in the background.

Comments

Kat W said…
Well it didn't take long for your mojo to come back did it?! This is utterly stunning and is going straight on my Pinterest for inspiration! The little dragon is the cutest thing but I am really in awe of how much texture you gave him :-)
Hugs, Kat x
Sherri said…
As always - so very very cute. I'd definitely say your mojo is working again, if indeed, it ever stopped. I 'm shopping PINK... Doing the airbrush class this weekend. wheeeeeeeeeee See you soon.

Popular Posts