Wings

It is my day to create something using a stamp from Little Darling rubber stamps.  I chose the new stamp "wings" from the Dollhouse collection.  I have been looking forward to coloring this stamp up since the release.  I decided to do another "no line" coloring and I am pleased with the outcome.  By stamping the image in a very light color such as a pink or a gray and colored, the image appears to have no lines.  If you have never tried this you should.  The end results are stunning.  You can find this stamp HERE.


Copic Colors:
Skin E50 E51 E21 E11 E23
Hair YG91 93 95 99
Dress RV91 93 95 99
Wings B60 63 66 RV95 YG95
W1 3 5
Water-brush/Blender Solution

Comments

Lisa Lara said…
WOW Jennifer. Looks like she is going to fly off your card. Oh she's adorable. Love the colors.
Lisa Lara said…
WOW Jennifer. Looks like she is going to fly off your card. Oh she's adorable. Love the colors.
Beckie Williams said…
Oh my goodness ..... this is just unbelievable!!! How beautiful ...
Natalie said…
Excited to try this technique. Your coloring and card are beautiful!
Jan Garber said…
Love your ribbon choice, too!
Becky said…
I just love how you colored this.. Awesome.

Popular Posts