Looking Gorgeous!

I thought it would be fun to do my own background with this image.  I created faux stitched holes.  I then colored up the image keeping it very simple.  You can see how I made the paper HERE.  This little sweet stamp is by LDRS Creative and is one of the All Dressed Up stamps.  She is so dainty but colors up nicely.



Copics:

Faux Stitched Holes:
 R37 R89
C0 C1 C3 C5 C7

Multiliner .3
Stencil - Aristo

Girl:
Skin E50 E51 E21 E18
Hair E43 E44 E47
Dress RV000 RV10 R81 R83 R85
BV20 BV23




Comments

riliska said…
oh, it looks moer than gorgeous!! very bright job! I like it!!
Bunny said…
Great job on the background. It actually looks like red paper behind white paper that has slightly raise holes in it.

Pretty card.
Jeni said…
What a beautiful 3D effect you created, WOW! Amazing card. ~jeni :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maire Gamber said…
I love this technique!
Thank you so much for an amazing class at Copic Boot Camp!
Marie

Popular Posts