Doodle In Color - Copic Must Haves

Why doodle in only black when you can doodle in color?  Did you know Copic has colored Multiliners?  Yes they do!!  For this little "Jenntangle" I am working on I used the Cobalt .3 multiliner.  I have a lot more to do before it is done but everything in my life is a slow progress with a little one.  It is something I can do a little at a time without worrying about getting out of the "groove" or worrying about it drying.  These pens work fabulous with the Copic markers too!

You can buy these individually or in color sets.  You can also buy different tip sizes.  If you love pink then buy the set of pink multilines that comes in 4 sizes.  So many choices!

Check out all the options HERE.

You can also ask your local store to start carrying these on a regular basis.

ENJOY!


Comments

Margaret said…
This is why I signed up for your November Boot Camp. You are so talented and I want to learn all that you know.!

Popular Posts