Must Haves - Foil Tape

I just don't want you to miss out on all the fun I am having using all these fabulous products.  I hope you enjoy the inspiration!  This product is called X-Press It Foil Tape.  It has a brilliant sheen to it, very mirror like but in colors.  So mirror-like its hard to photograph.  For this card I used the purple and lavender...cant tell it from the photo though.  I chose these two colors for this card out of the 10 colors that come in the package.



The Foil tape is great quality and is also prepositional if you don't press it down hard.  Like I said above it comes in a pack of 10 colors.  Each roll is 7/16" wide and contains 3 yards (9 ft) of tape.  The packaging is cool too as when you are done you just place it back into the reusable storage.  It goes on super smooth without bubbles and is super flexible.


Copics Used to color Butterfly Baby
V01 V04 V06
E42 E43 E44
BV20 Bv23 Bv25
RV63
E50 E51 E21 E23
V20 V22 BV17

Butterfly Baby by Krista Smith and sold through LDRS Creative
Chipboard word and stars by Make It Crafty

Comments

Jane said…
Nice tape! But ooh I like the wings, and 10/10 for the mouth, perfect, my friend xxxx

Popular Posts