Graceful Still Life

I colored up this NEW digital stamp from Power Poppy.  It is a very peaceful image.  We all need a moment of inner peace.  I try to not get political in any of my posts (as there is enough going around and creating such division), but I thought we can all use this great reminder within this sentiment.  I think we all need to take a moment to breathe.  

This digital download "Graceful Still Life" comes with two images and a sentiment (a different one). It includes a large image shown above and a Dogwood branch, giving you tons of variety for different cards.


Copics:
E40 E41 E42 E43 E44
Y11 Y15
E40 E46
YG03 YG17 YG67
BG75
R20 R22
C1 C3 C5 C6



Comments

CherylQuilts said…
Oh, Jenn, this is GORGEOUS! I love this fabulous layout with the wonderful Scripture verse that is quite appropriate with all that is happening in our world and country. I praise God that He is in control of it all. And your coloring as always is stunning, and I love the texture of your hat and how you've arranged the dogwood flowers! Beautifully done and fussy cut with perfect texture. Hugs, sweet friend!
Janice W. said…
Beautiful Jenn! A reminder that God is watching over us and in control!

Popular Posts