Be Unique, Be Colorful

I thought I would be extra colorful with this new stamp Unicorn Lucy from CCDesigns.  I actually was surprised on how difficult it is to do the rainbow blend.  I think I pulled it off good enough but next time will add a few more colors to the blend.  Super fun just the same!!
As I do not have my huge supply of paper and dies at my location I got creative and colored the hills to match and then added the black lines with a Copic Gasenfude.  I love how you can easily do a thick to thin line.   I textured the hills with blender solution and a terry cloth.   I did bring a favorite Lawn Fawn die, Little Picket Fence Border , with me so I topped it off with this amazing fence.  I used my Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops to add a sunshine and Make it Crafty chipboard words for the sentiment.
Of course I couldn't leave the face as it comes on the rubber stamp, but instead added a little creative color placement by adding eyes and a nose.  I think she would look sweet either way but its always a challenge to myself to get better at those little faces.  

You can find the supplies I used below with some links to my Amazon Affiliate account.

Copics:
Skin - E50 E51 E21
Eyes - C00 C1 C3 C5 pencil B91 B97
Rainbow Blend - R11 Y04 YG25 BG45 B24
Shading - C1 C3 C5
Hair - C10 C7 C4
Shadows - BV20 BV23

Comments

Popular Posts