Flowers For You

Stampendous! has this gorgeous Pretty Poppies cling stamp set.  If you don't like to "fussy cut" you can also get a die set for easy clean cutting.  I enjoyed every moment of coloring them and can think of so many other card layouts to create.  Just by rearranging and changing up the colors, it will look like a new set was used every time.  

After I colored this up I thought, hmmmmm...I have glass glitter....so I added it to the center of the flowers to glitter it up a bit.  Both ways are perfectly pretty.  If you are coming to the September card class here in Arizona, you will get to play with this set too.  If not, just ask your local craft store to get you Pretty Poppies from Stampendous!...dont forget the glass glitter too!
Copics:
YG03 YG17
BV20 BV23
YR04 YR07 R25
B00
C1 C3 C5


Comments

Bunny said…
Beautiful card. Love the shading and layout. The glass glitter is a pretty addition. [Bunny]
Debbie L said…
Love this card! Already bought the set but haven't colored. Now I can CAS! Thanks.

Popular Posts